About this event
- 1 hour
- Mobile eTicket
This networking social is for you if you’re looking for an opportunity to meet other Christian entrepreneurs who are aiming to build on a God-inspired big idea, at the intersection of Faith and business.
We believe that coming together can be encouraging to others who are also on this entrepreneurial journey.
It’s also an essential part of helping to deepen our connections with one another that we don’t want to ignore. Come and draw from the energy of a community devoted to displaying Christ’s love through business, grow together and inspire one another with ideas, wins, and resources, share the burdens of your challenges, and mature through godly counsel.
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW:
- Be on time so you can have sufficient time to make introductions. We’d love for you to get the most out of the experience.
- Be prepared to tell us your real name, where you’re joining us from, what you’re working on, and how it benefits others.
- You should be prepared to be on camera; it is a networking event after all and it would be unkind to meet and greet people and not show your face. Kinda weird don’t you think? Our networking socials will be recorded so be camera-ready.
- You don’t have to sign up every week to attend. You’ll be added to our weekly email invite unless you say otherwise.
- Conversations vary from month to month but it’s always going to be fun learning.
I’m Alicia Vaz, Clarity Coach to Christian entrepreneurs in the early startup stage. Faith defines who I am: Christ-follower, wife, homeschool mom, entrepreneur, and friend. I encourage entrepreneurs to lay down their will, wants, and ways and choose the Jesus way instead.
Through Daredream, I get to help entrepreneurs who need wise counsel, business coaching, and community support while working on developing a new idea or early-stage existing business.
We support new entrepreneurs with Christ-centered learning experiences, relationships, and resources that position them to address any of the 17 sustainable development goals as defined by the United Nations.
VISIT US HERE 👇🏾