About this event
FEBRUARY PROMPT: Victory!
As always, strict (or any) adherence to the prompt is NOT mandatory. Think of it as a possible source of inspiration.
What we’ll do:
- Discuss songwriting in an open, collaborative environment.
- Share songs that we’ve written, give and receive constructive feedback from other songwriters.
You can play your song live, or share video and audio (please send any files, links and lyrics to Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you just have lyrics, you can recite those.
Note: This meeting will be held using Zoom. The link will be made available shortly before the meeting.
What to bring
- a song that you’ve written
- optionally copies of lyrics and chords
- optionally an instrument (A cappella/karaoke also encouraged!)
Important to know
- Make new friends
- Learn new things
- Write new songs
MEETING: Only registered members of Burlington Writers Workshop will be given access to this session. Membership is free and easy.
CANCEL: PLEASE cancel your registration if you will not be in attendance, so people on the WAIT LIST will be able to fill that seat. To cancel, click your name or email in the top right corner of the Eventbrite screen, click on tickets, click on workshop to be canceled, and click cancel order.
Host: Paul Beaulieu
More about our workshop leader:
Singer-songwriter performing as A Montreal Paul (https://amontrealpaul.bandcamp.com/)