Tech Career Fair US/Canada
We will be hosting a virtual Tech Career Fair with our hiring partners from fast growing startups and Fortune 500 companies in technology in the US/Canada. There will be a focus on helping companies achieve their diversity and inclusivity initiative with more diverse candidates to their talent pool. Available roles that our hiring companies are looking to fill are of the following:
- Software Engineering
- Product Management
- Data Scientist
- AI/Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Analyst
- UI/UX Design
- Complete the Sign-up form here or the link below and upload your resume to the system to get your QR code/candidate profile link: https://careerscrossroad.com/signup?code=TechCareerFair
- Improve your profile while you are waiting for your profile to be approved
* Completed and approved profiles will then be visible to different companies for each career fair where companies will then select who to send the invitation to attend their career fair with the next steps.
- Follow the instructions in your email invitation from the employers and attend the career fair with your QR code/digital profile link with the hiring companies that you have been assigned to.
*Note: This is an “invite-only” event due to limited space and high demand. Signing up on Eventbrite alone does not give you access to the event. You would still need to apply with the steps above for a potential invitation. Only shortlisted candidates will then be notified for the next steps on how to attend. Please make sure you complete your profile as completely as you can and upload your resume to the platform for approval(If the reviewer feels your profile is incomplete, they might not approve it in order to maintain the quality of candidates being presented to the companies). Approval process timeline varies depending on the backlog. Once approved, your profile will be visible and accessible to hiring partners and companies on the platform. To increase your chances to be selected by one of our hiring companies and partners to one of the hiring events, it is recommended that you constantly refine and improve your profile.