- This event has passed.
Understanding Diabetes: Reducing Risk
March 21 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-5
About this event
Join your Hannaford Dietitian for a close look at the pre-diabetes & diabetes diet. Explore the role nutrition plays in managing blood sugar, reducing risk factors, and lowering risk of diabetes side effects, particularly in type 2 diabetes.
Participants will receive a link to join the webinar in their confirmation email.
Upcoming Classes (All times listed are EST):
- Thursday, January 19 at 8:00PM
- Friday, January 20 at 9:00AM
- Monday, January 23 at 12:00PM
- Wednesday, January 25 at 8:00PM
- Thursday, January 26 at 8:00PM
- Thursday, February 2 at 6:00PM
- Monday, February 6 at 9:00AM
- Tuesday, February 7 at 8:00PM
- Thursday, February 9 at 8:00PM
- Monday, February 13 at 4:00PM
- Tuesday, February 14 at 9:00AM
- Wednesday, February 15 at 10:00AM
- Thursday, February 16 at 5:00PM
- Monday, February 20 at 9:00AM
- Tuesday, February 21 at 8:00PM
- Thursday, February 23 at 8:00PM
- Tuesday, February 28 at 9:00AM
- Wednesday, March 1 at 8:00PM
- Thursday, March 2 at 5:00PM
- Monday, March 6 at 4:00PM
- Tuesday, March 7 at 8:00PM
- Wednesday, March 8 at 12:00PM
- Thursday, March 9 at 6:00PM
- Friday, March 10 at 10:00AM
- Tuesday, March 14 at 8:00PM
- Wednesday, March 15 at 12:00PM
- Thursday, March 16 at 6:00PM
- Tuesday, March 21 at 8:00PM
- Wednesday, March 22 at 12:00PM
- Thursday, March 23 at 1:00PM
- Tuesday, March 28 at 8:00PM
By signing up and participating in the live-streamed nutrition class offered by Hannaford you are agreeing to the following:
Information discussed during this webinar is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as, or to be used as, a substitute or replacement for, medical advice, medical nutrition therapy, or individualized nutrition counseling. Hannaford does not intend to provide health care services or form a dietitian-patient or pharmacist-patient relationship by virtue of my participation in the webinar.
You agree not to hold Hannaford liable for any information provided during the program or any actions that you take with respect to your dietary or nutrition practices. You have read the above disclaimer and fully understand its contents.