More consumers than ever before are turning to online shopping for greater convenience, safety, and variety. In this webinar, the Toronto Digital Service Squad will teach you the basic steps to setting up an online store. We will cover everything from what you need to prepare before launching a store, to choosing an e-commerce platform, to providing excellent customer service online. You’ll finish this session feeling excited about how e-commerce can help you reach new customers and expand into different markets.
What you will learn:
• What is e-commerce, why it’s important and the benefits of selling online
• What platforms are available and how to pick the right one for you
• The basics of inventory management, choosing the right solution, and streamlining point-of-sale for both in-store and online
• Optimizing your website content, choosing the right themes, and the basics of search engine optimization (SEO)
• How to set up secure payments and various shipping options & costs
• Look at the basics of driving traffic to your store and boost sales through a variety of digital marketing channels
• How to provide excellent customer service throughout the e-commerce purchase funnel
Join us to learn why you should consider e-commerce for your business and how you can easily get started.
Digital Main Street Partners: